Before reading the information in this article, make sure you have done the following preparations:
1. Create an account with Streamify
2. Create a broadcast with Streamify and find the Stream Address URL and Stream Name
1. Start OBS Studio on your computer
2. Configure OBS using Streamify's recommended encoding settings.
3. Click on Settings at the bottom right corner.
4. Choose Stream in the main menu to the left.
5. Choose Service and set it to Custom
6. Now open Streamify Dashboard and find the Stream Address URL and Stream Name
7. Copy Stream Address from Streamify dashboard and paste into the field Server.
8. Copy Stream Name from Streamify dashboard and paste into the field Stream Key.
9. Click on OK to save.
10. Click on Start Streaming at the bottom right and confirm by pressing Yes.
11. You are now broadcasting LIVE.
During your entire broadcast, we recommend that you monitor OBS constantly.
If you are experiencing image quality problems, it may be because your computer is unable to encode frames at the required speed.
At the bottom right of OBS you will find the following information:
1. Dropped frames must always be 0, otherwise the image will suffer.
2. If your CPU usage exceeds 50%, it can also cause problems.
3. Also check that you are sending at a sufficiently high speed (kb / s), it is recommended at least 2000 kb / s.
Du och dina tittare kan nu se sändningen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.